WhatsApp finally added the feature to share stickers with friends and family. This new update brings an exciting possibility to create your own custom WhatsApp stickers pack. There are multiple user-friendly ways to create your own WhatsApp stickers, but the easiest ways are by downloading the apps that let you create your custom stickers quickly.
Before you start, it’s most important to find the best way to create your custom sticker packs, as it is mentioned on the WhatsApp website. WhatsApp has provided sample applications where you can make some basic changes and submit them to the App Store. However, this is not an easy way for most of the users, so here we have listed all the steps via easy method.
[ms_alert icon=”fa-exclamation-triangle” background_color=”#f3f6f8″ text_color=”#676767″ border_width=”0px” border_radius=”0px” box_shadow=”no” dismissable=”no” class=”” id=””] Caution: The point to be noted that these third-party sticker making applications work very well, but we don’t know much about their origin and maybe these apps will misuse any permissions you grant. So we suggest to think thrice before granting permissions to third-party apps to access your entire photo gallery. If that’s fine by you, follow these steps to create your own stickers for WhatsApp.[/ms_alert] If that’s fine by you, follow these steps to create your own stickers for WhatsApp.
- Download the Sticker Maker app on Android.
- Tap Create a new sticker pack.
- Name the sticker pack and add an author name for the pack, in case you want to take credit for creating these stickers.
- You will see 30 tiles in the next screen. Tap any of these and then you can tap Take Photo, Open Gallery, or Select File to select pictures. The first option lets you take a picture, the second opens your photo gallery, and the third lets you select images from your file manager.
- The next step allows you to cut the picture into a shape. You can select one of Freehand (to draw a shape manually and crop the sticker), Cut square, or Cut circle.
- Once you have done cropping, tap Yes, Save Sticker.
- Once you have created three stickers, you can tap Add to WhatsApp. You will see a confirmation message on screen once it’s been added.
- Now open WhatsApp, tap the emoji icon > stickers icon at the bottom. Now you will see your new sticker pack as the last one in the list of sticker packs.
- To delete a sticker pack, tap the pack > three dots icon on the top-right > Delete.