What are the techniques, to promote your blog or advertise your business on Google? Here are some tips, how you can promote your Blog/website further using Google web services. Advertise your product, business or promote your Blog website links over Google owned web platforms using these techniques. But dont do this in bulk, otherwise Google will spam it and penalize you through its Google Panda/Penguin updates.
Google Inc. is a very renowned and world famous online web services company and they strongly believe in honesty, quality, and trustworthiness.
15 Ways of advertising Free on Google
1. YouTube: Google YouTube Video advertising Platform ( Advertise your business using YouTube Search Engine marketing).
2. Google Plus: It is one of the top 10 Popular Social Media Networking Platforms. Google plus is a great source of free traffic. You can use many ways to drive traffic to your website using Google Plus social networking sites. You can join popular Google+ groups and can share your content.
3. Google AdWords: Get your ads placed on Google’s SERP’s as well as on its partner publishers websites. Although, this is not a free service. You will have to pay to create ad campaigns in Adwords.
4. Google Maps: One of the best place for listing your business free on Google where local users may find/ discover your business as per your location.
5. Google Blog Search: It is a technology focused on Blogs. Register free and submit your blogs to be included in Google Blog Search.
6. Google Groups: Google has thousands of Groups where individuals share their content and ideas in front of the universal community. Google Groups are great places to speak and talk about your business services to the audience that is interested in your products.
7. Google Sites: Google has easy web creation services offered to anyone who interested in creating small or bigger business websites. These websites rank very well in search engines listing pages.
8. Google Base: Now called as Merchant Center – Google base or Merchant center to advertise your products. You can use your products feed to Google Merchant Center where it will be shown for the searches made for products related queries.
9. Google Blogger: Blogspot is a very popular Blog creation platform by Google itself. It lets you create a blog within 2 Minutes. Needless to say you can do anything with this blog. You can use this service as a secondary blog and can promote your main business services or products over it. This is also very helpful for SEO purpose as your Blogspot blog will have very nice DA (Domain Authority) rating. Nowadays DA is a very important factor that has replaced Page Rank (PR) factor.
10. Google Feedburner: Feedburner is a free RSS service for webmasters and bloggers around the world. After creating an account submit your blog there and activate important features of Feedburner, like “pingshot”.
11. Google Bookmarks: You can save all your bookmarks at Google Bookmarks. There you can arrange your bookmarks as per labels and tags. You will see a positive effect on your urls after you submit them to Google Bookmarks.
12. Gmail: Use signature to every outgoing email and add the links of your blogs or websites in your signature. This is a cool way to market or advertise your product/service with one time setup.
13. Google Documents: It’s a good place to create advertising documents or product/ services catalogue for your business and mark them as public to make them available to any one who is searching for the relevant/ similar information.
14. Panoramio: Online photo service by Google where you could upload images, make titles, and descriptions and add your website or service links to them. So, it’s a good way to get free traffic from the web.
15. Google Support and Help Forums: Google Forum is not just like any other forums on the internet, but it’s more than that. You can’t directly start using it for your advertising or promotion. But, if you join the forum, help others by answering their queries and ask relevant questions, you can get good referral traffic from there.